Mists of Shadow Moor
A stalwart hunter of miscreants and killers.
Class: Fighter 6 (Battle Master), Cleric 2 (War); Experience Points:
Race: Goliath; Background: Urban Bounty Hunter; Alignment: Neutral Good
Initiative: + 2; Speed: 20(-10 armor); Armor Class: 18; Hit Dice: 6d10, 2D8; Hit Points: 63
STR: 14 (+ 2), DEX: 14 (+ 2), CON: 13 (+ 1), INT: 12 (+ 1), WIS: 13 (+ 1), CHA: 12 (+ 1)
Proficiencies (+ 3)
- Saves: Constitution, Strength
- Skills: Athletics, Insight, Persuasion, Perception, Stealth
- Tools: Thieves Tools, Alchemical Set
- Weapons: Simple and Martial weapons
- Armor: All Armor and Shields
- Languages: Common, Balok, Tormon
Outsider Rating: 2 (Caliban)
Encumbrance Stages: 140/280/420 Push, Drag or lift: 840
Feats: Sharpshooter, Firearms Expert
Goliath Traits: Natural Athlete, Stones Endurance, Powerful Build, Mountain Born
Background Features: Ear to the Ground
Class Features: Fighting Style (Archery), Second Wind (1d10 + 3), Action Surge, Martial Archetype (Battle Master), Superiority Dice (4d8), Maneuvers (Maneuvering Attack, Pushing Attack, Parry), Student of War (Alchemical Supplies), Spellcasting (Cleric), War Priest
Adventuring Equipment (88.7 lbs.): Uniform Travel Clothes (4), Double Asp Musket with bayonet (12); Silvered Glaive Polearm (6); +1 Adamantine Splint mail-Subtle (60), Long Bow (2), Warhammer (2), Ramshackle Pistol (4), Torman Signet Ring (0); Holy Symbol of Ravenkind (1); 2 Ammo Pouch (2) containing shot cartridges x20 (2); shot cartridges +1 x14 (2);Pouch (1) containing 3 Bombs (3), Tinderbox (1), Potion Corpse Worm(.5), Signal Whistles x2 (–), Chalk x10 (–), Coins: 21 gp, 16 sp, 5 cp (0.2); Quiver (1) of Arrows x20 (1); Backpack (5) containing Ammo Pouch (6) containing shot cartridges x105 (9); ; Hooded Lantern (2), Flasks of Oil x1 (1), Sacks x4 (2), Trinket-A set of silverware used by a king for his last meal. (.5), Potion Cackle Fever(.5), Potion Pale Tincture(.5), Potion Youth(.5), Potion Wolf’s Eye(.5), Potion Gallows Ichor, Petard (4);
Tormon Chest (13.5 lbs.): 1 pouch (1 lb.) containing 3 Barovian paper ducats(pp) (0 lb.), a tied string of 8 Barovian coin marks(gp) (0.2 lb.), 1 gold trade bar (1 lb.), 2 small gold bracelets (0.5 lb. each), 1 letter, carefully folded and sealed. The blue wax bears the imprint of a Tormon Guild ring
Riding Horse Equipment (74 lbs.): Bit and Bridle (1), Riding Saddle (25), Saddlebags (8) containing Mess Kit (1), Days of Rations x8 (8), Full Waterskin (5), Torches x5 (5), Bedroll (7), with exterior straps for Hempen Rope 50’ (10), Healers Kit(3), Quiver (1) of Arrows x20 (1),
Spellcasting(Cleric): Cantrips (resistance, sacred flame, spare the dying), Three 1st Level + Domain spells (cure wounds, divine favor, healing word, shield of faith, Bless)
War Priest: When you use the Attack action, you can make one weapon attack as a bonus action. You can use this feature a number of times equal to your Wisdom modifier. You regain all expended uses when you finish a long rest.
Sure Strike: Channel Divinity for: +10 to a hit roll after dice have been rolled.
Ear to the Ground: You are in frequent contact with people in the segment of society that your chosen quarries move through. These people might be associated with the criminal underworld, the rough-and-tumble folk of the streets, or members of high society. This connection comes in the form of a contact in any city you visit, a person who provides information about the people and places of the local area.
Archery: You gain +2 bonus to attack roll you make with ranged weapons.
Second Wind: You have a limited well of stamina that you can draw on to protect yourself from harm. On your turn, you can use a bonus action to regain hit points equal to 1d10 + your fighter level. Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again.
Action Surge: Starting at 2nd level, you can push yourself beyond your normal limits for a moment. On your turn you can take one additional action on top of your regular action and a possible bonus action. Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again. Starting at 17th level, you can use it twice before a rest, but only once on the same turn.
Superiority Dice: You have four superiority dice, which are d8s. A superiority die is expended when you use it. You regain all of your expended superiority dice when you finish a short or long rest. You gain another superiority die at 7th level and one more at 15th level.
Maneuvers: You learn three maneuvers of your choice, which are detailed under “Maneuvers” below. Many maneuvers enhance an attack in some way. You can only use one maneuver per attack. You learn two additional maneuvers of your choice at 7th, 10th, and 15th level. Each time you learn new maneuvers, you can also replace one maneuver you know with a different one.
- Pushing Attack: When you hit a creatures with a weapon attack, you can expend one superiority die to attempt to drive the target back. You add the superiority die to the attack’s damage roll, and if the if the target is large or smaller, it must make a Strength saving throw. On a failed save, you push the target up to 15 feet away from you.
- Maneuvering Attack: When you hit a creature with a weapon attack, you can expend on superiority die to maneuver one of your comrades into a more advantageous position. You add the superiority die to the attack’s damage roll, and you choose a friendly creature who can see or hear you. That creature can use its reaction to move up to half its speed without provoking opportunity attacks from the target of your attack.
- Parry: When another creature damages you with a melee attack, you can use your reaction and expend one superiority die to reduce the damage by the number you roll on your superiority die + your Dexterity modifier.
Student of War: At 3rd level, you gain proficiency(Alchemy) with one type of artisan’s tools of your choice.
Natural Athlete: You have proficiency in the athletics skill.
Stones Endurance: You can focus yourself to occasionally shrug off injury. When you take damage, you can use your reaction to roll a d12. Add your Constitution modifier to the number rolled, and reduces the damage by that total. After you use this trait, you can’t use it again until you finish a short or long rest.
Powerful Build: You count as one size larger when determining your carrying capacity and the weight you can push, drag, or lift.
Mountain Born: You’re acclimated to high altitude, including elevations about 20,000 feet. You’re also naturally adapted to cold climates, as described in chapter 5 of the DM’s guide.
Sharpshooter: You have mastered ranged weapons and can make shots that others find impossible. You gain the following benefits:
- Attacking at long range doesn’t impose a disadvantage on your ranged weapon attack rolls.
- Your ranged weapon attacks ignore half cover and three-quarter cover.
- Before you make an attack with a ranged weapon that you are proficient with, you can choose to take a -5 penalty to the attack roll. If the attack hits, you add +10 to the attack’s damage.
Firearms Expert: Having practiced extensively with firearms of various sorts, you gain the following benefits:
- You are proficient with firearms (even when used at long range) and with gun repair kits.
- Being within five feet of a hostile creature doesn’t impose disadvantage on your ranged attack rolls with firearms.
- When you use the Attack action and attack with a one-handed weapon, you can use a bonus action to attack with a loaded pistol you are holding in your other hand.
- You can charge firearm barrels with extra rapidity. While charging with separate loads and powder, you can use an action to charge two barrels. With pre-made cartridges, this takes only a bonus action.
“Urban Bounty Hunter” (Criminal) Background
- Skill Proficiencies: Persuasion, Stealth
- Tool Proficiencies: Thieves’ tools, Torman
- Equipment: Torman gear plus pouch containing 10 GP.
- Feature: Ear to the Ground
- Ideal: People. I’m committed to my crew mates, not ideals. (Neutral)
- Bond: Someone I loved died because I failed to act, that will never happen again.
- Flaw: I turn tail and run when things look bad.
- Personality Traits: (1) I am always calm, no matter what the situation. I never raise my voice or let me emotions control me. (2) I would rather make a new friend than a new enemy.