Mists of Shadow Moor
Victor Von Schmidt
Jaded veteran who has found his calling
Class: Paladin 4; Experience Points: 950
Race: Human; Background: Soldier; Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Initiative: + 0; Speed: 30; Armor Class: 16; Hit Dice: 4d10; Hit Points: 30
Spell Attack: +5; Spell Save DC: 13
STR:16 (+ 3); DEX: 10; CON: 11; INT: 10; WIS: 10; CHA: 16 (+ 3);
Proficiency Bonus (+ 2)
- Saves: Charisma, Wisdom
- Skills: Athletics, Intimidation, Perception, Persuasion, Religion
- Tools: Vehicles (Land)
- Weapons: Simple and Martial weapons
- Armor: All Armor and Shields
- Languages: Common, Mordentish, Vaasi
Feats: Polearm Master, Savage Attacker
Background Features: Military Rank
Outsider Rating: 1
Max Carry Weight: 240 lb.
Mount Carry Weight: 480 lb.
Class Features: Lay on Hands (20/day), Divine Sense (3/day), Fighting Style (Great Weapon Fighting), Divine Smite, Divine Health (Disease Immunity), Oath of Devotion (Sacred Weapon, Turn the Unholy)
Adventuring Equipment (75.2 lbs.): Common Clothes (3), Chain Mail (Subtle) (55), Amulet Holy Symbol (1), Glaive (Silvered Head) (6), Longsword (3), Pistol (Ramshackle) (3), Pouch (1) containing Silver Ball Cartridges x20 (2), Pouch (1) containing Sprig of Wolfsbane (0), Clove of Garlic (0), Wood-Carved Dice (0), Torn-Off Rank Insignia (Captain of the Watch), 10 gp (0.2)
Riding Horse Equipment (93 lbs.): Bit and Bridle (1), Riding Saddle (25), Saddlebags (8) containing Flask of Holy Wat10 (1), Wooden Stakes x3 (3), Hammer (3), Tinderbox (1), Mess Kit (1), Days of Rations x18 (18), Full Waterskin (5), Torches x10 (10), Bedroll (7), with exterior straps for Hempen Rope 50’ (10)
Lay on Hands: Healing pool of 5 * Level (20), Can expend 5 points to cure disease or poison.
Divine Smite: Expend spell slot after hit to deal additional radiant damage. 2d8 for 1st level slot, additional 1d8 for each higher level up to 5d8 maximum. Add another 1d8 if target is undead or a fiend.
Fighting Style: Great Weapon Fighting. Reroll 1’s and 2’s on damage dice one time. Only with two-handed weapons (or versatile weapons used two-handed).
Oath of Devotion
- Sacred Weapon: Imbue weapon with positive energy for 1 minute. +CHA to attack rolls. Weapon emits bright light for 20 ft. radius, dim at the next 20 ft. Weapon is treated as “magical”.
- Turn the Unholy: Fiend or undead make WIS saving throw. Failure turns for 1 minute or until it takes damage.
Polearm Master Feat
You gain the following benefits:
- When you take the Attack action and attack with only a glaive, halberd, or quarterstaff, you can use a bonus action to make a melee attack with the opposite end of the weapon. This attack uses the same ability modifier as the primary attack. The weapon’s damage die for this attack is a d4, and it deals bludgeoning damage.
- When you are wielding a glaive, halberd, pike, or quarterstaff, other creatures provoke an opportunity attack from you when they enter the reach you have with that weapon.
Savage Attacker Feat
Re roll damage dice once per turn, use either result.
- Skill Proficiencies: Athletics, Intimidation
- Equipment: Rank Insignia, trophy, wood-carved dice, 10 GP
- Trinket: Switch my father used to punish me as a child.
- Feature:Military Rank
- Ideal: Our lot is to lay down our lives in the defense of others.
- Bond: My honor is my life.
- Flaw: I have little respect for anyone who is not a proven warrior.
- Personality Traits: I can stare down Hell without flinching.